The Moon Tree Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Moon Tree Chronicles

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Pack ...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amber Faith
Admin
Amber Faith

Location : Calling my pet monkey named Pineapple with a banana phone.
Humor : Grrrrrrrr . . .

A Pack ... Empty
PostSubject: A Pack ...   A Pack ... EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 12:04 pm

So I was thinking to get more people involved in this (which could speed up the script process), and to have more excitement on the forum, that we could start a pack in Pack Central. The pack could do role playing, games, multiplayer games, freerice, have competitions, and even share ideas and opinions about the project and plot. I think it could really get us moving if we made it something really special and fun. I think this project could be a big bonus for a pack .... current script writers would not have to join or be active in the pack, they can just stick to the script writing, but if they want to be part of the pack, they're automatically in. They'd just have to post a bio if they were to role play.

Anyway, I have already started putting the pack topic together, but I want to know what you guys think on a couple things. I was thinking either having it be "Moon Tree Pack" or "Silver Howls Pack". The thing with the Moon Tree Pack is that its name fits this site better, and it would have a more obvious connection with the project that's going on, and it might be easier for organization on the forum. Silver Howls Pack still connects to the Moon, which could then connect to the Moon Tree, and I like the name a little better, but I don't know. It just seems kind of complicated when it comes to matters of putting the pack within this site, which doesn't fit the site's name (and I'm not sure how I could change it), and feeling more unified. If I made a new forum for the pack, the pack would be physically separated from this site.

So, thoughts on which name I should go with? Any other thoughts? I'm kinda stuck. >.<
Back to top Go down
https://moontreechronicles.forumotion.com
Sera

A Pack ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pack ...   A Pack ... EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 7:46 pm

I wouldn't be able to help lead, (as you know ^^") but I think a pack would definitely help the project move along, not to mention it would be excellent to have one when we get to the actors stage.

Hmm... Moon Tree Pack would be my vote since it relates the pack to this project, but the name isn't great. Maybe a pack with the initials MTP? (Moon Tree Project, M T Pack)
Back to top Go down
Amber Faith
Admin
Amber Faith

Location : Calling my pet monkey named Pineapple with a banana phone.
Humor : Grrrrrrrr . . .

A Pack ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pack ...   A Pack ... EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:42 am

Oh, I like the idea of MTP ... I'll see what Wynter thinks, first.
Back to top Go down
https://moontreechronicles.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

A Pack ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pack ...   A Pack ... Empty

Back to top Go down

A Pack ...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Moon Tree Chronicles :: Information :: Forum News/Info-
Jump to: