The Moon Tree Chronicles

HomeGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Introduction to the Project (General Information)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Do you like the idea of a project like this? (don't you love the variety of options?)
Yes, it's amazing/incredible/awesome!
100%
 100% [ 1 ]
Yes, it's cool.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Amber Faith
Admin

Location : Calling my pet monkey named Pineapple with a banana phone.
Humor : Grrrrrrrr . . .

PostSubject: Introduction to the Project (General Information)   Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:34 pm

Hello, this is your admin here.

I'm guessing a few of you have heard of the so called "Moon Tree" from the game WolfQuest. For some it's like a magical being; for others, it's just a bare tree on Amethyst Mountain. But for me, it's something waiting to have its history told. Very Happy
As a few of you WolfQuesters know, I like to make YouTube videos of the game WolfQuest, whether to feature its glitches or create a pack video. Now I have the idea to have an actual plot, centered around the Moon Tree. It will be a miniseries of episodes, with music and everything.
Since the idea popped into my head, I've grown excited about it. At first, I was unable to think about anything else. I did all I could to start organizing things and find people who want to help. I made a topic on WolfQuest about it. http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=64542 I made a website for it, even though it was pretty cheap. And now I have this forum so my ideas and staff could gather and easily work on the project with me, as well as have fun role playing or discussing Whatevers.

I hope to be able to get started on planning the videos soon!!! If you have a WolfQuest account (get one at wolfquest.org/, you can apply to join the staff for this production. It's really hard to get people who want to help. You can apply for position here: https://sites.google.com/site/themoontreechronicles/applications
These are positions I'm looking to fill:

Director's Assistant 1-2 slots open (I'll likely select an assistant from one of the script writers or mods)
Responsibilities

• Help make important decisions.
  • Help with the script (and do all that a script writer does).
  • Help in selecting actors you think are most responsible and are familiar with the game.
  • Input your ideas directly.
  • Organize actor auditions.
  • Administrate the forums (not up yet)
  • Just help with everything there is to help out with.

Script Writer 5-6 slots open
Responsibilities

• Choose precise locations in WolfQuest for each scene. Take and post screenshots of possible areas and their locations on the map.
  • Help decide what characters are doing and how they're moving around (so things like sitting, laying, eating, stalking, etc)
  • Help write the script. *It helps to have experience with literate writing.
  • ETC.

I'll be selecting script writers at the end of April or early May (sorry, this is a delay), but I will allow applications until the script actually is started for Season 1.

In the future, I'll be looking for:
~ Actors (Helps to have a good connection with the game, or be willing to play the game low graphics quality--no lagging)
~ Forum Mods
~ Artists/Manip Makers (Great art is just awesome)
Back to top Go down
http://moontreechronicles.forumotion.com
Painting Skies

Humor : i'll sneak in ur den

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to the Project (General Information)   Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:06 pm

oh .. i'd be great at the bottom three though i probably won't get all of them Razz
Back to top Go down

Introduction to the Project (General Information)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1