Hello, this is your admin here.
I'm guessing a few of you have heard of the so called "Moon Tree" from the game WolfQuest. For some it's like a magical being; for others, it's just a bare tree on Amethyst Mountain. But for me, it's something waiting to have its history told.
As a few of you WolfQuesters know, I like to make YouTube videos of the game WolfQuest, whether to feature its glitches or create a pack video. Now I have the idea to have an actual plot, centered around the Moon Tree. It will be a miniseries of episodes, with music and everything.
Since the idea popped into my head, I've grown excited about it. At first, I was unable to think about anything else. I did all I could to start organizing things and find people who want to help. I made a topic on WolfQuest about it. http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=64542 I made a website for it, even though it was pretty cheap. And now I have this forum so my ideas and staff could gather and easily work on the project with me, as well as have fun role playing or discussing Whatevers.
I hope to be able to get started on planning the videos soon!!! If you have a WolfQuest account (get one at wolfquest.org/, you can apply to join the staff for this production. It's really hard to get people who want to help. You can apply for position here: https://sites.google.com/site/themoontreechronicles/applications
These are positions I'm looking to fill:Director's Assistant 1-2 slots open
(I'll likely select an assistant from one of the script writers or mods)
Script Writer 5-6 slots open
- Help make important decisions.
- Help with the script (and do all that a script writer does).
- Help in selecting actors you think are most responsible and are familiar with the game.
- Input your ideas directly.
- Organize actor auditions.
- Administrate the forums (not up yet)
- Just help with everything there is to help out with.
- Choose precise locations in WolfQuest for each scene. Take and post screenshots of possible areas and their locations on the map.
- Help decide what characters are doing and how they're moving around (so things like sitting, laying, eating, stalking, etc)
- Help write the script. *It helps to have experience with literate writing.
I'll be selecting script writers at the end of April or early May (sorry, this is a delay), but I will allow applications until the script actually is started for Season 1.
In the future, I'll be looking for:
~ Actors (Helps to have a good connection with the game, or be willing to play the game low graphics quality--no lagging)
~ Forum Mods
~ Artists/Manip Makers (Great art is just awesome)