The Moon Tree Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Moon Tree Chronicles

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Location For Role Play??? Your thoughts/opinions.

Go down 
2 posters

Which location do you think is best?
Aspen Heights
Location For Role Play???  Your thoughts/opinions. Vote_lcap100%Location For Role Play???  Your thoughts/opinions. Vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Slough Creek (the unlockable den)
Location For Role Play???  Your thoughts/opinions. Vote_lcap0%Location For Role Play???  Your thoughts/opinions. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Amber Faith
Admin
Amber Faith

Location : Calling my pet monkey named Pineapple with a banana phone.
Humor : Grrrrrrrr . . .

Location For Role Play???  Your thoughts/opinions. Empty
PostSubject: Location For Role Play??? Your thoughts/opinions.   Location For Role Play???  Your thoughts/opinions. EmptySat May 26, 2012 12:12 pm

Okay, so for our wolf role play, I thought it would be fun to have a real location, and of course, what do you know! Wolf Quest is in two real locations in Yellowstone. So I looked at some potential places in Wolf Quest and found two areas where the pack could live.

One is in the Aspen Heights den/area. This is the big rock den, surrounded by a relatively flat area with some tree cover on one side. This den is closer to hunting grounds, but further from the river. The pack members would have plenty of space to hang out near and away from each other. However, many people who play Wolf Quest have likely played in this area more often.

The other site is the Slough Creek den, which is the 4th/secret/unlockable den in the game. It's a pretty area, close to the river (however high enough from that flooding shouldn't be an issue). It's basically in the hillside, with a small flat area in front of the tree den, then a fairly steep hill below, then flat again to the river. While this could be an issue with pups in the role play, it's unique and there are lots of neat little places to hang out in the hillside. There's a water source right there, lots of tree cover, and a fun flat area at the hill's base to chase each other. However, hunting grounds are further away.

Location For Role Play???  Your thoughts/opinions. Slough%20Creek%20Map

What are your guys' thoughts?
Back to top Go down
https://moontreechronicles.forumotion.com
Sera

PostSubject: Re: Location For Role Play??? Your thoughts/opinions.   Location For Role Play???  Your thoughts/opinions. EmptySun May 27, 2012 1:45 pm

Hmm, maybe the area where the moon tree is?
Back to top Go down
Amber Faith
Admin
Amber Faith

Location : Calling my pet monkey named Pineapple with a banana phone.
Humor : Grrrrrrrr . . .

PostSubject: Re: Location For Role Play??? Your thoughts/opinions.   Location For Role Play???  Your thoughts/opinions. EmptyMon May 28, 2012 8:42 pm

Well, that area is pretty well wooded and in my opinion kind of boring. There is a pretty nice, roomy clearing close by, but it's really pretty close to the edge of the map (more so than the den areas). And the hunting grounds are a long trek away if we were to do some things on MP (although it would be more realistic to have to go further to reach the elk). But the area to me just doesn't have that family feel. Maybe if we did another area in Amethyst Mountain we could role play a generation of Moon's pack ... but we could also do that with Ariadne's pack in Aspen Heights.

If there's another place you think would be good, let me know. I'm just a little biased about Amethyst Mountain looking dead though . . . xD
Back to top Go down
https://moontreechronicles.forumotion.com
Sera

PostSubject: Re: Location For Role Play??? Your thoughts/opinions.   Location For Role Play???  Your thoughts/opinions. EmptyWed May 30, 2012 12:06 pm

Alright, in that case my vote's for Aspen Heights =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Location For Role Play??? Your thoughts/opinions.   Location For Role Play???  Your thoughts/opinions. Empty

Back to top Go down

Location For Role Play??? Your thoughts/opinions.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Moon Tree Chronicles :: Information :: Forum News/Info-
Jump to: